We’re delving into relationships for a few minutes today. So if you have wondered about:
*6 things men do when they are in love with you.
*How to test a man to know if he really loves you.
*Qualities of a real man.
*How to know if a man is serious with you.
*How to know if a man is using you.
This video answers all these questions. Watch till the end to get all the answers.
- Non-skincare Habits/Activities That WILL IMPROVE YOUR SKIN Health And Get Your Skin Glowing!!!1. DIET Sometimes, the results of what goes into our mouths is what we see on our skin.Begin to make conscious efforts to eat wholesome foods, cut out on junk intake. Eat your water (Eat more water dense fruits) Drink your water! The skin has a natural barrier to retain moisture and omega-3 fatty acid plays an important role in its maintenance. Flax seeds, chia seeds on your salad or even walnuts will be an instant boost to your omega-3, thus increasing your skin’s ability to hold onto moisture. SLEEPIt is not called BEAUTY SLEEP for nothing. Lack of sleep causes the stress hormone CORTISOL to be released, which in turn encourages inflammation in the skin, causing flare-ups in conditions like acne, psoriasis, and even eczema. At least 8hrs of sleep is recommended. PERSONAL HYGIENE God doesn’t like dirty, neither does your skin. Wash your bedsheets and pillow cases regularly. Wash your makeup brushes regularly Always check for expiration dates of your products. EXERCISE When we think of exercise, we think of keeping fit and losing weight. Even though this is true, those are not the only benefits of exercising. Exercise promotes healthy circulation of blood and oxygen in our body. By increasing blood flow, it helps nourish skin cells and keep them performing at their optimal best. MENTAL HEALTH Our skin has a sneaky habit of showing how we feel on the inside. Luckily for us, experts in both skin & psychology have found that mental health conditions contribute directly to skin problems. Skin conditions like acne are easily triggered or made worse by emotional stress. During times of stress or trauma, our skin is prone to flare ups in existing skin conditions. • PRIORITIZE YOURSELF • DO THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY • HAND AROUND PEOPLE WHO UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT • GET BUSY • PRACTICE MEDITATION & YOGA 6. SEXUAL INTERCOURSE Good blood flow circulates oxygen and nutrients adequately around the body. Due to the increase of heart rate and deepening of breath during sex, blood circulation increases which in turns leads to a glow radiant skin.
- WHAT SWEDISH SNUS REALLY TASTES LIKEThe Swedish Snus is a moist powdered variety of the regular dry snuff which is majorly consumed by elderly people especially in various parts of Africa. In a previous post, I had shared with you a brief history of Snus dating back to the 18th century. But have you ever wondered what it tastes like? Yes? Then keep reading to find out! Asides from being moist, the Swedish Snus is also smokeless when compared to regular cigarettes. It is placed under the upper lip. It doesn’t necessarily demand for spitting as some other variants would do. It actually is steam-pasteurized though a process that removes impurities and allows the snus to always be fresh. The Swedish Snus began to gain popularity in the United States as it was now seen as a healthier alternative to smoking cigarettes, chewing/dipping/sniffing tobacco SO WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? The Swedish Snus is different from other types of snus because it is usually sweetened and flavored using fruity flavors such as juniper berry, bergamot, citrus, lime, licorice, apple, blueberry and even melon Unlike cigarettes, it is smokeless. What this means is that it does not have smoke like the regular cigar and as such it proposes a lower risk to the health of the smoker. As against cigarettes, there are lesser chance of passing through stroke, heart diseases, lumg cancer, mouth cancer and as much as bronchitis. It’s ability to not to be spat out of the mouth unlike snuff and tobacco makes + the flavors added to it, allows the user to be able to swallow it. However, Snus can go bad just as snuff or any other form of tobacco can get spoilt. This is not to say that it cannot be preserved to last longer. In order to preserve it for a much longer time, at least a year, it is advised that the snus be frozen in a refrigerator.
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF SNUS IN SWEDENSnus dates back to the 14th century in the West Indies. Columbus and some of his men were gifted some dries by the natives of the island while on a voyage. These natives referred to the dry leaves as highly valuable.
- CAN YOU GUESS THESE 2000s NIGERIAN HIT SONGS FROM THEIR LYRICS? – QuizFirst off, I’ve been sleeping on the Zikoko Magazine website ever since I came across it on Dimma Umeh’s YouTube channel. She had taken the ‘How Nigerian are you?’ quiz and it was so funny + hilarious as I could relate to 90% of the things in the options. I decided to visit the Zikoko website for myself to take the same test and go back to my normal life. Guess who is stuck on that site? Yup………me. You guessed right. Haha. I kept taking one quiz after another because I could relate to most of them and somehow I managed to catch some sense. So picked up my camera and recorded myself, live, answering these quizzes. One of which is this one that I am about to show you dear. I would like that you watch and answer the questions alongside myself on the video. And certainly let me know what you scored in the comment section below. Only people born in the 1990s can relate to these songs. These were the songs we used to groove to in every party and clubs then. Watch 👇
- 6 THINGS MEN DO ONLY WHEN THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH YOUWe’re delving into relationships for a few minutes today. So if you have wondered about: *6 things men do when they are in love with you.*How to test a man to know if he really loves you.*Qualities of a real man.*How to know if a man is serious with you.*How to know if a man is using you. This video answers all these questions. Watch till the end to get all the answers.
- African Aunties & Their Wahala – THAT ONE TIME I GOT INTO TROUBLE AT HOMEFirst video OF THE WEEK just dropped We all have that Aunt that wouldn’t let us have our ways. They always came in between things we did, what we got and more whenever they are around. I had a similar experience and I did something mischievous to pay her back…Haha. watch the video below to find out what I did and her reaction to it. Pls watch below and subscribe
- MY ANTI BUCKET LIST | 14 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT DOGrowing up as a little girl in Lagos Nigeria, there were so many things that I wanted to do. And like every typical young child, there was the dream of what career path I would like to tread. “Story for another day. Haha” However one thing that is yet to be ticked off my bucket list is traveling to The Mauritius. I genuinely look forward to exploring all the tourist sites there. I am sure that you have a bucket list too. “But that is not exactly why we are here. ‘laughs’.” Have you heard of an anti bucket list? I know, it sounded quite amusing when I saw it on YouTube for the first time too. Just as a bucket list is a compilation of things that we want to do in the nearest future, an anti bucket list is the exact opposite. I dedicated a video to explaining more about an anti bucket list. And I shared some of the items on my list. Watch the video below to find out more about it, what items made it to my list and of course, let me know if any of them resonates with you. 👇
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS | Buy CHEAP PRODUCTS ONLINEAliExpress is an international online shopping site that allows you shop varieties of products randomly or directly from brands. The good thing about AliExpress is that it allows you shop online with your naira card or MasterCard. The major downside is that delivery takes between 30 days to 100 days. So when you want to shop on AliExpress, it is advisable to buy items you don’t need in a hurry. Would you like a detailed tutorial on how to shop on AliExpress? Watch it below and let me know what you think!
- 6 Signs That Tell If You Are Dating A Real Man Or A BoyIt’s another video guys. Watch it and let me know if you can relate with any of the signs especially number 5 🤗 Watch below:
- REASONS WHY TOXIC PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO YOUOne of the most common words we often get from motivational speakers (and me, sometimes. Haha) is the admonition to always ‘stay away from toxic people’. It has also become a culture for most people to ‘cut off toxic people’; “bad energy stay far away” – in a singer’s voice. This trend is seen more… REASONS WHY TOXIC PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO YOU
- HOW TO: TYPES OF LEARNERS | WHY WE UNDERSTAND THINGS DIFFERENTLYIt’s a new video guys and today we’re talking about you. Yes, you. Your experiences as regards to comprehending things. Watch video below and share your thoughts in the comment section below