Sometimes, the results of what goes into our mouths is what we see on our skin.Begin to make conscious efforts to eat wholesome foods, cut out on junk intake.
Eat your water (Eat more water dense fruits)
Drink your water!
The skin has a natural barrier to retain moisture and omega-3 fatty acid plays an important role in its maintenance.
Flax seeds, chia seeds on your salad or even walnuts will be an instant boost to your omega-3, thus increasing your skin’s ability to hold onto moisture.
- SLEEPIt is not called BEAUTY SLEEP for nothing.
Lack of sleep causes the stress hormone CORTISOL to be released, which in turn encourages inflammation in the skin, causing flare-ups in conditions like acne, psoriasis, and even eczema.
At least 8hrs of sleep is recommended.
- PERSONAL HYGIENE God doesn’t like dirty, neither does your skin.
- Wash your bedsheets and pillow cases regularly.
- Wash your makeup brushes regularly
- Always check for expiration dates of your products.
- EXERCISE When we think of exercise, we think of keeping fit and losing weight. Even though this is true, those are not the only benefits of exercising.
Exercise promotes healthy circulation of blood and oxygen in our body.
By increasing blood flow, it helps nourish skin cells and keep them performing at their optimal best.
- MENTAL HEALTH
Our skin has a sneaky habit of showing how we feel on the inside.
Luckily for us, experts in both skin & psychology have found that mental health conditions contribute directly to skin problems.
Skin conditions like acne are easily triggered or made worse by emotional stress.
During times of stress or trauma, our skin is prone to flare ups in existing skin conditions.
• PRIORITIZE YOURSELF
• DO THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
• HAND AROUND PEOPLE WHO UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT
• GET BUSY
• PRACTICE MEDITATION & YOGA
6. SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
Good blood flow circulates oxygen and nutrients adequately around the body.
Due to the increase of heart rate and deepening of breath during sex, blood circulation increases which in turns leads to a glow radiant skin.