Yah! Guys, I just got nominated for the ‘Sunshine Bloggers Award and I have been having mixed feelings – between excitement and wondering how much impact I must have been making to deserve the award.
So I was nominated by Azeh Praise who is also a motivational blogger here. His articles are amazing and always philosophical.
Nominees are expected to:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and drop the link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions from the blogger that nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
4. Post a sunshine blogger award picture on your blog.
1. Describe yourself in in few words:
Am a go-getter. I love being a source of motivation and strength to everyone around me. I live for the impacts.
2. What’s your life philosophy?:
You can be better only if you stop existing and start living.
3. What has been your greatest blogging challenge and how did you overcome it?:
Well, it has to be blogging without a laptop. I lost the last on when our family house got burgled last year so I’ve had to blog from my phone and trust me, I hasn’t been easy. I’m currently trying to get a new one.
4. What made you start blogging?:
*Clears throat*…..well, I wanted to put myself out there and share my knowledge and life journey with everyone….hehehe, that’s it.
5. What’s your greatest source of motivation?:
My greatest source of motivation……is my desired visit and goal. Each time I remember why I started and what I intended to achieve, it gives me great consolation and the drive to keep moving.
6. If you had the opportunity to choose a super power, what will it be?:
*Laughs*…….the power to control and manipulate people’s minds…hehehe.
7. What’s your definition of a bad day?:
not achieving all I had planned or lined up for the day…yup!
8. Why’s your blog/you different from the million others?:
Because I am unique and different in my way of life and all….i detest bandwagonism
9. Stop blogging or writing for a million dollars. Will you accept?:
10. What will you never be caught doing?:
Eating pork. Eeewwwwww, hell no!
11. If you had the opportunity to change something in the world, what will it be?:
It has to be people’s mindset. There’s so much competition for everything all over the world and most people lose themselves and their true purpose in the struggle to be better than everyone else. There’s something out there for everyone so there’s really no need for the hating.
Phewww! That was quite mindbugling but I do hope you’re able to learn one or two from it.
11 Questions For You:
- Who has inspired your career in the blog sphere and how?
- If you’re not blogging, what’s that other thing that keeps you busy?
- Take a look at yourself carefully, what’s different about you now that wasn’t there 3 years ago?
- Do you have a spiritual mentor?
- Has any post on abujagirlsjounal ever inspired you?
- What’s your worst habit?
- What’s that one thing you can never do for your significant other?
- What’s your greatest aspiration in life?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever given anyone?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received this year?
- Would you marry a virgin? (laughs)
Good luck with that, guys.
I must say a big thank you to Praise, Sunshine awards and of course, to you my super amazing readers. I hope that my blog keeps inspiring and motivating you. I love you all.